Re: Santa Claus brought AO40 back!!!

Wonderful news.

I have a 2.4g dish to receive with but no converter yet. I have a 1.2g Tx
module for my 736R but no antenna yet. Up on 1.2g and down on 2.4g was
always the way I had hoped to operate P3D. Looks like it might work out
that that is the way we might all have to go. It will be great to have a
microwave bird [smaller antennas required]. The new TS-2000 also has 1.2g
capability.

Wonder what happened to the lower bands? But if all we end up with are the
microwave bands AO-40 will still be a wonderful success.

W4SCO