Re: Santa Claus brought AO40 back!!!

>we just got information from New Zealand and Australia, that AO-40
>is back on Air!!

Dear Peter (Santa Claus) Guelzow,

Congratulations to all!!

I can just see the 9th reindeer named ESA leading the pack!

Peter, you and your elves have done a wonderful job, to name any
would be to miss many.  We all know who you are!!

Just let me and Leanore express our gratitude to all for all of your efforts.

And more of the best in the New Year...

73, Dave   88, Leanore

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....