AO-40 Lives

   Peter,

This is the best news we as Hams could here !  What a GREAT Christmas this
will be for all of us.  Even though the reflector has been very negative at
times,  I am sure this will change all the threads to a positive outlook for
AO-40.
What a great time to be alive (AO-40 for sure) and active into ham radio and
especially satellites.
Ladies and Gentlemen,  IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS  !!!!!
Thanks for all of the hard work of the control team.  Your efforts are
greatly appreciated.

73's  John
KØATV