Re: Signal

>It appears Santa brought the neighbors a noisy computer.  Sorry if I raised
>any hopes.
>
>73, and Merry Christmas,
>Joe

Which brings to mind a pet peeve of mine .. why do so many power
supplies radiate so many spurs on 420-450 MHz?  The manufacturers
seem to have taken a perverse delight in putting all their spurs in
the 440 band, and a lot of them fall either in SSB country around 432
or up in FM repeater land right about 442.15.  I tune around to other
services' frequencies and they are almost completely clean, and I
tune around in the amateur bands and they're full of leaky-computer
trash.  Is this a conspiracy or something?  ;-)