Re: Antenna Questions

If any of you really want to know the answer, you should read the articles in
the last couple of QSTs about modeling antennas with NEC.  If you have
a good drawing of AO-10 or 13, you should be able to figure out how to
model their antennas in NEC and determine their patterns.  Possibly
somebody has already done this, and has a model lying around.

Doug
NA1DB