To James KD4DLA, and Frank WB2BXO

The SB-303 covers these freqs, 80, 40, 20,15, and 10 Meters. There is lot
of lould nouses and heterdaines, and the nosees can be S9 + 10 over 9, nice
if you are talking to the South Pole, but not if it is the receiver that is
doing it.  I have a smale dipole, and a very old computer.  Just wish I
could get SAnta Cluse To get me a FT-920 rig.  PLEASE!!!!  EAry Someone
gave me lot of info about RS-13 overdose on it.  NO NO NO NO.  I just
wonder if anyone might have a old rig that they could lound me.  James, or
Frank  Just to let you and others know, I was a good CBer.  Did not use a
amp, never use four letter words, and never over modulated my CB rig.  Did
chew the fat some what.  And I become a ham. It lefted me up, so much fun,
and now there is not!!!!  There are more things I couldd tell u about.

73's

Hope your Xmas is better than miand.

WA4CVV

Jennifer