Q: fuel tank + weightlessness

Hi to all SAT-experts,

The fuel pipe of my car comes from the very bottom of the tank.

But if a tank is in weightlessness space, there is no 'bottom'.

How is it made that the fuel doesn't mix with the helium gas
and that the fuel leaves the tank through the pipe?

If there is a elastic diaphragm used (like the nitrogen-filled
expansion tanks of some hot water heating systems), I wonder
which material would resist helium diffusion, agressive propellant
and aging.

I am curious how it works! 73! Ulf, DK9SJ