James, KD4DLA, Frank, WB2BXO

The SB-303 covers these freqs, 80, 40, 20,15, and 10 Meters. There is lot
of lould nouses and heterdaines, and the nosees can be S9 + 10 over 9, nice
if you are talking to the South Pole, but not if it is the receiver that is
doing it.  Can't copy FM as well.  I have a smale dipole, and a very old
computer. Just wish I could get SAnta Cluse To get me a FT-920 rig.
PLEASE!!!! EAry Someone gave me lot of info about RS-13 overdose on it. NO
NO NO NO. I just wonder if anyone might have a old rig that they could
lound me. James, or Frank Just to let you and others know, I was a good
CBer. Did not use a amp, never use four letter words, and never over
modulated my CB rig. Did chew the fat some what. And I become a ham. It
lefted me up, so much fun, and now there is not!!!! There are more things I
couldd tell u about. Jennifer