Re: Palm Sotware

>What software are people using for satellite tracking for the Palm OS?

PocketSat - http://emmgraphics.com/pilot/pocketsatinfo.html

well worth the $12.50 registration.

73, Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||
*This message transmitted with 100% recycled electrons