AC3A in EL86

I will be in EL86 for the  remainder of the week and will be on RS12/13
and will try AO-10 as well.  I am using the FT-817 which has been working
very well so far for satellite use with just 2 watts and battery power.
Because it does not work full duplex, I will try calling CQ on AO-10 near
145.890 near the end of its pass over the US...if you happen to be on,
please give a listen  for my qrp cw signal there

Scott
AC3A/4