Re: A word of praise to the AO-40 team

Roberto Manderioli <ik4jqw@AMSAT.Org> writes
>I just wanted to say a word of praise to all the dedicated command team of
>AO-40. Great job you deserve my admiration.
>I am positive you will recover the bird with a hard reset and if not well,
>that is not the end of the world.
>
>Season greetings to all

I'll echo that Roberto.

I trust that those actively engaged in problem solving remember this is
a hobby and take time out to be with their loved ones over the holiday
period. I can't think, from what I've read here, that there is anything
that needs immediate attention though I do know how difficult it is to
make ones brain put a pressing problem to one side.

Very best wishes to all.
John  M1BTR  Lincolnshire, England
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm   Member: BATC RIG RSGB UKRS