Infighting

   I think Jennifer came close to hitting the mark.  Having been around
Amateur Radio a little longer than Jennifer(43 Years), I am also disturbed
by the ongoing bickering that I see on this forum.  I became a Ham when we
had to build a lot of our own equipment, Go sit before the Commission to
get a license, and be technically competent.  All aspects of Amateur Radio
are not for, nor available to everyone.  It isn't possible for this hobby
to be everything to everyone.  By default it becomes necessary for some of
us to accept these limitations and deal with them on an individual basis.

   I came here seeking general information about satellites, and satellite
operating techniques, not to read ongoing debates with questions and
answers repeated time after time on the same subject.  Perhaps we would be
better served if those wishing to debate the merits of his or her own
technical competence would take their discussions to private e-mail.

73 de Mike, W5UC