NASA Ham Radio Page

This may be old news to those of you who keep up to date with ARISS but I
was visiting the NASA Web site this evening while waiting for that jolly fat
man to make an East-Central Indiana appearance and came across this:

A very nice plug for our hobby with plenty of useful information!

Merry Christmas to all satellite enthusiasts around the world. I hope you
find peace and joy this season and I hope we all hear from AO-40 very soon.

Vy 73 de Jeff, N9AVG