Re: AO-40: Bogus Signal

This is the time to pray that our satellite will come back to us!

I've been listening on 2m & 70cm so intently that sometimes I think I hear
a faint carrier in the receiver noise and get I get excited, but on turning
the vfo knob I find there's nothing there. It was only in my mind. Strange
how that happens sometimes. LOS in 1.5 hours ~ 1:49 utc
Merry Christmas to all, 73 de KB7ADL