Re: AO-40 mini Sat?

In a message dated 12/24/2000 7:10:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Roger Kola

<< Subj:    Re: [amsat-bb] AO-40 mini Sat?
 Date:  12/24/2000 7:10:04 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:  Roger Kola
 To:    na9d@mindspring.com
 Truthfully...with the way the groups going in the last two weeks...it's hard
to tell who is being cynical and who is being thoughtful....I guess I'm
turning cynical because of it..I  have to apologize...
 Happy Holidays!
 In a message dated 12/24/2000 6:19:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
na9d@mindspring.com writes:
 << > Maybe in the spirit of the season we should shut down the discussion
  > for a couple of days?
  I wasn't trying to be nasty to him in my response, just honest!
  If someone has an idea to build a satellite and feels they have the
  expertise then they should go ahead and build one!  And I am serious that if
  the project were to start to take shape, people would pitch in time and
  I wasn't trying to flame that guy or anyone.  Instead, I was just being
  Jon >>