Re: AO-40 mini Sat?

on 12/24/00 5:05 PM, RogerKola@aol.com at RogerKola@aol.com wrote:

> Maybe in the spirit of the season we should shut down the discussion group
> for a couple of days?

I wasn't trying to be nasty to him in my response, just honest!

If someone has an idea to build a satellite and feels they have the
expertise then they should go ahead and build one!  And I am serious that if
the project were to start to take shape, people would pitch in time and
money.

I wasn't trying to flame that guy or anyone.  Instead, I was just being
honest.

Jon

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)