AO40 Phony signals

AO40 listeners beware!

At ~2130z in San Diego on ~145.896 I heard telemetry similar to AO40
but consistent with the fading and  AZ/EL on AO10.  I'm comparing the fake sigs
  and legitimate ones on two separate radios!!

That puts him in the "really stupid" category.  Now if he were smart enuff
to compensate for that fade he could really fool someone....

Life goes on.......

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....