Re: Rs 10 12 13

Jennifer,

You did not state if you are using the most current KEPS.  Also check you time and
ensure that the program knows the correct offset for UTC if you use local time.

Visit the school site:  http://Jones-Clan.com/amateur_radio/satfreqs.html

For information on the RS satellites and for freqs for the FM satellites.

Don't be bitter, it takes a little patience to work the satellites, but once you get
the hang of it, it is fun.

Have a very Merry Christmas.

73
Walt