Seasons Greetings to All

To All Members of all AMSATs, where ever you may be,
May I take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for the Holiday
season.

Give a thought for those who are spending the holiday working to recover the
communications with AO-40 and let us all hope that their efforts over the
next few days are successful.
I am sure that if it were possible, they would like to thank each one of you
for the many messages of support that you have sent to them.

May we all have a very successful year in 2001, and may AO-40 be as excellent
as it's specifications imply.

73

Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President AMSAT-NA