Re: Geosynchronous Satellites

Hi Jon,

You and Phil are talking about two different things.  You are talking
about field strength and Phil is talking about power.  Phil is talking
about "free space path loss", losses due to dispersion, faraday
rotation, etc., etc.  In this case the losses are inversely
proportional to the square of the distance.

73,

Greg Preston
KF4BWQ