RE: As long as we're talking about software failures a nd spacecraft...

>From: paul.willmott@omsl.bm

Paul DE Robert Oler WB5MZO

Great sites.  I have/had no doubt that any launch insurance was WELL outside
the reach of AMSAT...I was just mentioning what I thought generally the
"rules" were.  With the new breed of luanchers coming up and up now I
wouldnt want to be in your business for all the tea in China...thats high
risk poker.

and thats just the luanch business.  I imagine that insuring "the bird" to
orbit would take a stack of dollars that would allow it to get to orbit on
them (grin).

Robert

PS thanks again for the sites...