RE:SIGNAL

I have no idea what this is.  That frequency in my first message was a
typo.  This is showing up at a zero-beat of 145.979.8 at 1813Z.  The
direction seems right, but it continues to Doppler up and I can't get a
decode with either the 2232's regular telemetry modem or the new one
recently release, or with the SIAM mode which is supposed to id signals.

The location is FN42dm, 42-16-52 N and 71-43 W.

Dave Reinhart