Re: Rocket Ride

Hi Jeff,

I think you've touched on a subject whose importance seems to be lost in the
current debate over what kind of satellite to build.

In my opinion, building a satellite isn't a problem for AMSAT. We are blessed
with such a dedicated and talented group of people plus years of experience
that designing and building is relatively easy.

The challenge I see is to identify affordable launch opportunities that meet
our needs, whether that be for a LEO or a ride to GTO. Let's face it, without
a ride into orbit the most advanced hardware doesn't do us any good.

More food for thought.

Happy Holidays to All!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ