Re: Geosynchronous Satellites

on 12/24/00 12:19 AM, Phil Karn at karn@ka9q.net wrote:

> Jon, my recent messages have been subtle attempts to prod you into
> stating the assumptions and reasoning behind the many conclusions you
> state so authoritatively.
>
> Perhaps I've been *too* subtle. Or perhaps you just don't know what's
> behind those conclusions because you're just repeating what you've
> heard elsewhere.

No, Phil.  Perhaps I just need to iron clad my remarks and spell out every
possible contingency.  I try to make comments and respond within the scope
of ham radio, not what is or is not technically feasible.

This is beginning to remind me of a fellow on the AMPS reflector who no
matter what you said, would nit pick and find a hole to try to use it as an
argument against you even if what you said were totally correct.  People
really disliked him for the most part even though he was very intelligent
technically.  This sort of thing reminds me of him.

Jon

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Member:  ARRL, AMSAT, DXCC, NRA