Re: question for the experts

> Peter,

Thank you so much for your hard work.  We are all been learning a lot about satellites.
AO-40 has given us an opportunity by taking a break.   I didn't have the opportunity to
get my hands on the spacecraft or be at the launch.  But I followed everything over the
last 10 years closely.  I watched the special launch coverage over a commercial
satellite.  I remember seeing you sitting behind the console in the launch control
center.  The smile on your face after P3D was released expressed all of our feelings.

(For those of you reading along: http://myweb.magicnet.net/~phase3d/ )

Peter, please express our sincere appreciation to all members of the AMSAT team.  We all
wish them GOOD LUCK and thank them for their dedication.

Happy Holidays to All !

73's de Richard Burgan, WC8J