Re: Another view

I think this is sort of like saying: "I can communicate by radio with
someone in Greece simply by picking up the cordless phone and
in my kitchen and calling them."

P.S.: I hope the pay phone system in Greece has not deteriorated so
much that you were forced to use the Globalstar phone...

Doug
NA1DB