UO-2 Telemetry Decoder Software

G'day all from sunny and HOT VK4land.  I'm newly back on the net after a
gigantic pc crash earlier this year and am looking for any info  (and web
location of) on some software to decode UO-2 Telemetry, preferably windows
and soundcard based, similar to the magnificant software that IZ8BLY wrote
for AO-40.  I do have a G3RUH decoder, but it appears to have let some smoke
out of one or more ic and I thought perhaps that was a sign for me to get
with the times!  I've heard rumours that some "G" call has written something
but I cannot find it with my limited knowledge of searching.
Can anybody help???
Tks & 73's
Ed
VK4BG@AMSAT.ORG