Re: Another view

Howard:
	My orig post reply was on the asumption that cost was the major
factor in the AO-10 type system.. not residential restrictions per se.
in this instance no I couldn't help you.. Sorry..
	Too bad a neat local hill or building wasn't available, setup
everything there and use a 10ghz link to operate it !! wishful thinking.
jim kd4hur