Re: As long as we're talking about software failures and spacecraft...

>What IF we would have had P3D on that vehicle and lost it?  Since the
>problem was with the ESA launch vehicle, would they have covered the cost
>of
>the payloads?  Is ESA liable in case of failure of the launch vehicle?
>
>73,
>
>Jon
>NA9D

Ask the CLUSTER folks who were on the bird.  I think that they got help
picking the remains out of the swamps but thats about it.  The rocket was an
experimental flight and everyone flew "hazard at own risk" and well we would
have simply been vaporware.

Robert