Re: Further analysis of the last telemetry from AO-40

Bob,

I don't have the audio.  I've been wishing I did for a while now.  It
would be interesting to here the end.  You never know what you might be
able to tell.

Did you notice the drop in He pressure on the high side between the first
and second attempts?  I'd like to know the reason for that.

Happy Holidays!
73's de Rich Burgan, WC8J
----