Re: rs-12 and rs-15

> > Hi folks and happy holidays
> >
> > I'm new to amsat bb
> >
> > can anyone recommend a web site with english information on RS-12 and
> > RS-15
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > Patrick, k2iss

A good source of RS12/13 info: http://www.qsl.net/ac5dk/rs1213/rs1213.html

73, Keith

Maj Keith E Brandt,MD,MPH,WD9GET || Goodbye, cruel world that was my home-
Chief of Aerospace Medicine      ||   there's cleaner space out here to roam.
McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS       || Put my feet up on the moons of Mars-
wd9get@amsat.org                 ||   sit back, relax, and count the stars.
http://www.dca.net/~brandt       ||