Re: New AO-27?

the code you are reference on the ground for repeaters is called a pl tone.
unfortunately, pl tones are limited and they must be the same for all users.
once you figured out the pl tone, then you are in.

if you are talking about having a proprietary coding system, then that is
against the fcc rules. they do not allow any encryption that makes your
transmission secret.

73...bruce