Re: New AO-27?

on 12/23/00 3:29 PM, Laura Jolley at jolleybuckaroo@hotmail.com wrote:

> one of the things that has really surprised me about this board is the lack
> of civility toward people who simply ask a question that they dont know the
> answer to.  I know the answer to it, so I didnt ask the question but its
> clear the guy who asked it didnt and not a soul gave him a decent answer...

Dear Laura Jolley's Fiancee,

The reason why people ridicule this butt-head is that he has asked this
question before.  EVERYONE explained why a Geo-synch bird over the US would
not work.  EVERYONE who knows anything.  But he didn't listen.

But then again, neither do you.

Jon

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)