Re: P3D Report

>From: "Vittorio BENVENUTI" <benscosm@iol.it>
>I'm looking for write some code to "filter out" signal with "no / almost
>low" doppler, and to recognise carrier doppler affected, marking these that
>fit into the possible range of the spacecraft.
>I suppose that this kind of task is used regulary by some other people
>(NORAD et related Organization) HIHI
>Possibly ( .... ) during the next days I'll made this.
>For now Merry Xmas to you and also to the amsat-bb people.
>                73's  de i3vfj, Vittorio

Vittorio, etal:

A FFT program called SetiFox used by SETI-League members to evaluate
signals for possible off-earth origin uses a routine which uses a doppler
filter to ignore earth based signals, birdies, etc.  For more info take the
software link from:  http://www.setileague.org

It may have some utility in the AO-40 beacon search.