145.883

Folks,

I am hearing a steady unmodulated weak carrier on 145.883 MHz.  It appears
to come from approximately where AO-40 should be.  Signal varies  as I move
the beams.  When I disconnect the antennas, it goes away.

My location is Chicago area EN52UD, 88.3 W 42.2 N approx.  Azimuth about 230
degrees, elevation about 20 degrees.

I've not listened enough to hear any doppler shift yet.

Last Saturday, I heard a similar signal on this frequency.  Long ways from
145.898 though.

RS-13 is  not overhead now and I don't think AO-10 has any carriers there.

Perhaps AO-40?  Anyone else hear it?

73,

Jon
NA9D