CSVHFS Call for Papers

CENTRAL STATES VHF SOCIETY CALL FOR PAPERS

The Central States VHF Society thirty-fifth technical conference will be
held in Fort Worth, Texas, July 26-29, 2001.

While that may seem a long way off, it is time to start pulling the
technical program together.

We are putting together a great slate of speakers. This year we are going to
do things a bit differently and have about twice as many speakers.  The
presentations are going to be short and to the point - a little less like 75
Meter rag chew and a little more like VHF contesting. It should keep
interest up and napping down.

For us this means we will be looking for twice as many speakers.

For the speakers, it means you don't need to make as many slides.  And if
you only have a short topic, that's GREAT!

If you have something you'd like to talk about, contact Kent at
WA5VJB@CSVHFS.ORG

Plans are underway to make the 2001 CSVHFS Proceedings the and best of all
time. What have you been working on?  How about sharing it? And we will have
a new "Hints & Kinks" section for the shorter items.  So if you have an
IC-706 trick or a way of mounting a transverter or antenna, pass it along,
and we will have a place for it.

Send your Proceedings items to:
Kent Britain
1626 Vineyard Rd.
Grand Prairie, TX  75052-1405
Or mail it to WA5VJB@CSVHFS.ORG

Please remail this call for papers on all bulletin boards you belong to
which contain members who are interested in VHF, microwave, satellite and
other such topics. And thank you to  all the webmasters for allowing the
posting.