RS-12/13 and PSK-31.

	Hello the board, had a nice QSO on PSK-31 on our old
friend AO-10, I had a contact with VE6EGN on the 21/12 at 0023 z
but it wasn't complete, today [22/12 at 2242 z] I had a very good
keyboard QSO with ZL2VAL on 145.850, later at 2300 z I had a
round table with VE6EGN and W7HXP.

	When the doppler is severe it chops the signal up some
so we had to have our good QSO before the main doppler shift.

	Gonna' have some more tomorrow 23/12 about halfway
thru the pass on 145.850

Also  we need a Leila on FO-29 hi hi, there was a KD5 on there that
had the whole satellite being fluctuated by the calling, his signal
was tremendous, completely unnecessary unless of course he
couldn't hear himself.

73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca
progers@lightspeed.ca