Re: Suggestions

Gerald Payton wrote:

> I'm sure that you experienced "bird" watchers have a lot of sources for
> equipment and accessories.  How about sharing some of those tid bits?
>
> Right now, I'm searching for a good source for N-connectors.  Also, a
> source for RG-62 (now a 100 feet at a time!).
>
> Is there a good URL site with these items?  Remember!  You too once
> started out fresh and "dumb."  Weeeeeell, maybe, not as dumb as me!
>
> 73,
> Jerry N5GPC

Well , the people I like ( and we use them at work too ) are Nemal Electronics ,
their web page is http://www.nemal.com , though all they really did was take
pictures of their catalog and put them on the web , but hey that works , and it
is a great catalog , very nice people too , though if you specifically want
"amphenol" connectors you have to tell them otherwise you get what they have in
stock ( kings , brand-x you name it ) ........

hth

73
--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS