Suggestions

I'm sure that you experienced "bird" watchers have a lot of sources for
equipment and accessories.  How about sharing some of those tid bits?

Right now, I'm searching for a good source for N-connectors.  Also, a
source for RG-62 (now a 100 feet at a time!).

Is there a good URL site with these items?  Remember!  You too once
started out fresh and "dumb."  Weeeeeell, maybe, not as dumb as me!

73,
Jerry N5GPC