AEA ST-1 SATELLITE TRACKER SOFTWARE

Hello to everyone.  I have been away from this bulletin board for quite a
long time.  I have not worked any satellites since 1997.  I am putting
everything back togather as I type.  I am looking for a few people whow are
using the AEA ST-1 SATELLITE TRACKER.  I need some software.  The last I
have is v. 7.
Is there a newer version and could anyone help update the ST-it and ST-1
tas directories for me.  by the way, I an using Instanttrack tracking
program.  If anyone has any expertise, Please email me at acagle@sirinet.net

asThanks,
Ashley Cagle
WB5OTD