SAT Trailer

James wrote:
>Also, you mention ( I think..not clear whom you are refering to) about
building
>a trailer and all for SAT comms, would you happen to have pictures posted
to a
>website if you are the proud owner/designer of said trailer? I'd be
interested
>in seeing this setup and how you went about designing it.

For some reason my e-mailer (windoz-outrook) decided I needed mime encoding
for the last post I attempted.  If for some reason you've seen this I'm
sorry to repeat
it again.

Here is a pointer to the URL to see a history of building the SAT trailer I
mentioned.
Currently we are deciding how we want to approach 1.2/2.4+GH comms on it but
it
currently makes an excellent AO-10, leo (fm/digital) platform and RS-12/13
when they
are downlinking on 10M. (we also have a 44 element loop for 1.2GH).  I will
add a
more complete hardware layout when I have time.

home.tampabay.rr.com/kg4itu/index.htm

73, Rich
KG4ITU@amsat.com
"Take a walk in a world of imagination" -- Willie Wonka