R: P3D Report

I completely agree with you Jean-Louis.
I'm looking for write some code to "filter out" signal with "no / almost
low" doppler, and to recognise carrier doppler affected, marking these that
fit into the possible range of the spacecraft.
I suppose that this kind of task is used regulary by some other people
(NORAD et related Organization) HIHI
Possibly ( .... ) during the next days I'll made this.
For now Merry Xmas to you and also to the amsat-bb people.
                73's  de i3vfj, Vittorio