AO40 Propellant Flow Asssembly Schematic?

I'd like to look at a schematic of the AO40 Propellant Flow Assembly
(PFA).  (In other words I want to see a plumbing diagram of the thing.)  I
found a photo of the PFA online at
<http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/phase3d/pfa1.jpg> but have not been able
to locate a schematic.  I would like to understand how the plumbing works,
but it is very difficult to figure it out from the photo.

I would like to see someone post a copy of the diagram to the AMSAT web
site.  Given recent events, this information is of interest to many members.