RE: P3D Report

Vittorio

Here below is was I plan to do tomorrow to try to identify any AO-40
carriers:

- record any potential weak AO-40 carrier during a long period of time
- carefully draw a curve of any frequency shifts (using a spectral analysis
software)
- compute theoretical AO-40 doppler shifts and draw the corresponding curve
- compare the curves
That the only easy way I have found to eliminate any local or distant
spurious sigs.
And I'll listen periodically to a local high stability transmitter, just to
estimate my own receiver VFO drift.

JL F6AGR