Message 3 times: I apologize

I apologize for sending the same message 3 times.  I receive the digest
version and there is a waiting period between sending the message and
getting the digest.  When I sent the messages I receive digest that did not
had my message, so I thought that I was doing some thing wrong.  The wrong
thing was so send the message without waiting some more.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK