Re: Amateur radio module on commercial Geo Sat?

Robert Oler wb5mzo asked:

>>Exactly! Reducing the size of the required ground antenna to work
>>an amateur satellite should be AMSAT's top priority.
>>
>>Phil
>
>Why?

Because antenna real estate is already a barrier for
some to satellite operation, and will only get worse.
Not only for people who live in neighbourhoods that
ban outdoor antennas, but also for apartment dwellers.

And, yes, it's a barrier to me. I can afford to put up
any antenna I want. I just don't have anywhere to put one.

                                   - Hospital/Shafte