Re: Amateur radio module on commercial Geo Sat?

>In fact GSM's ideas (I assume we are talking about GSM here) is not so bad.

Oh, I didn't say that TDMA couldn't be made to work on the terrestrial
channel with differential delays between multiple users and
cells. It's just that dealing with them requires guard times to allow
for the largest possible delay dispersion. These guard times cost you in channel
capacity.

Phil