Re: TDMA - Reading the mail

This would be a big improvement over analog systems. When the DX station
says "QRZed" he wouldn't have to listen to 100 stations shouting over each
other. It would be even better if he could get a list from the satellite and
then have the satellite enforce the list as he works each station.

John
KD6OZH