50 Minutes Away?

Well guys, it is the 21st!  Time as I write is about 23:05 UTC.  According
to the information released by AMSAT on the watchdog timer, the first
opportunity for COMMAND-ASSIST should be in about 50 minutes.  Let's hope
the control crew hears the bird and is able to recover it!

Good luck control crew.  My fingers are crossed!

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden