Re: Analysis of AO-40 Telemetry From Bipropellant Engine Burn Attempts

Phil,

I agree with you ,  however, I am unwilling to draw that conclusion
without being able to calculate the expected value.  To do so would
require more data and an understanding of the spacecraft construction.

Rich Burgan, WC8J

----